Cake Moss Interview




1. You're a dancer, do you put that into your drag performances?

Of course I put dance in my drag!!! It's in every number even if I'm doing a ballad! The movement of my hands/face/body/fingertips and lips is all dancing!

2. How long have you been doing drag and dancing for?

Drag for almost 8 years, dancing for 17.

3. If you had to give up one of these which would it be, shaving, photoshoots or dancing and why?

Photoshoots! Shaving and dancing are necessary to continue doing drag.

4. How would you describe Cake Moss?

Cake Moss, as descibed by me, is that bitch.

5. What song should play when you enter a room?

Some sort of mix a bitch can STRUT too!

6. How long were you doing drag for before you done your first performance and how did your first performance go?

My 2nd time in drag I was competing for coins and a regular place at TigerHeat, and I won my first try! It was amazing! I even had Barbie's addiction as my dancers.

7. If there's one thing you could tell yourself when you started out doing drag, what would it be?

Keep mostly all of your opinions to yourself cause you have a big mouth.

8. Where would you most like to perform?

I love performing all over the place as long as there's good energy and people eager to watch some drag!

9. If you were on snatch game, what would be your go-to celebrity look and why?

I would go for Susan Powter cause she's hilarity!

10. Why do you think people interested in drag should start doing it?

If you're interested in drag, do it! It really is a super amazing way to self express how you may be feeling inside!

11. What inspired you to start creating your own music?

What inspired me to start creating music was simply my love for music!

12. What made you decide to have Alaska Thunderfuck feauture in your song 'Shade'?

Honestly, I just thought it would be good with Alaska cause
1. I love the way she writes/delivers lyrics
2. Alaska is a friend of mine and a bomb as queen so why the fuck not???



13. Are you working on any new music at the moment?

I am working on my first EP at the moment, working on a few features with other artists, and writing a few songs for other people.

14. Who would you most like to collab with?

I would most like to make a track with Drake. I know it sounds outlandish but I've seen my fellow sisters accomplish a lot crazier! And legit I love writing music and I'm good at it, so anyone who wants to work with me I'm usually down!

15. How do you come up with your music video ideas?

I come up with ideas for my music videos from the vision I get when I close my eyes and listen to my song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alyssa Edwards 'Dancing Queen'

Alana Duvey Interview

Laganja Estranja Interview