Mya Fairr Interview



1. What drag queens inspire you?

The queens that inspire me are Trixie Mattel, Aquaria and a Glasgow queen called Thistle, but anyone who has the confidence to do it inspires me.

2. What quality does your drag persona have that you wish you had in your life off stage?

Mya Fairr is more body confident than Grant which is why I love her.

3. You recently attened Drag Con, how was that experience?

Drag world was amazing, it opened my eyes to new queens and a variety of acts which I hope will help me out in the future.

4. How did you find out about drag?

I found out about drag mostly through RuPaul's Drag Race and then also once I was old enough I had seen some queens in clubs.

5. How did you learn to do makeup?

I'm currently still learning how to do my makeup but I've learned most of my skills (if you call them skills) through my friends.

6. If you could tour with any drag queen, who would it be?

If I could tour with any queen it would have to be Trixie Mattel, she's one of my favourite queens and she's so funny but also her huge fan base is a big bonus.

7. How does a drag act come together for you?

Drag comes together for me because it's such an opposite from the place I live so it gives me more confidence.

8. Who was the first person that you were doing drag and how did they react?

The first person I told about me doing drag were my two best gal pals Jenn and Khirsty, and the two of them were so supportive and couldn't wait to help me out.

9. What's the best you've designed?

The best thing I've ever designed was Mya Fairr, she's the personality and attitude is quite different at times which is a good build for Grant as a person to learn from.

10. If you were to create a mini challenge what would it be?

If I could create a mini challenge it would have to be who can do the most sambuca shots in a minute because who doesn't like to get drunk.

Comments

  1. shots! shots! and more shots! really excited to see you perfom again. definatly worth the trip up from England. I loved reading this interviw I feel it gave a little insight to my favourate queen. X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alyssa Edwards 'Dancing Queen'

Alana Duvey Interview

Laganja Estranja Interview