It's just Crystal Interview



1. How long have you been doing drag for?

I have been doing drag for almost two years now.

2. Do you feel as if you've came far since starting drag?

Yes, absolutely I've grown so much. For how little I've been doing drag I've improved a lot. You should see my glow up pics haha.

3. Who's helped you the most throughout your drag career?

My entire drag family has helped me improve a lot, but the biggest one's are Felixx (previously Kelly from Accounting), Paris Gore, and my partner in crime Leo Del Crooner!

4. Who are your drag influences?

Aja, Peppermint, Meatball, and Biqtch Pudding.

5. Do you feel as if it's hard for a performer to get themselves out there?

No, not if you put in the hard work and know how to work social media. You just have to dedicate a lot of hard work and time into what you do on that stage and how you present yourself online, or even attend shows that you're not in and meet ppl; it costs money to make money.

6. What were your concerns when you started drag if any?

My only concern was that ppl would view me as too "fem", but I honestly got over that really fast! I've found that being "fem" isn't such a bad thing.

7. What's one unique thing you can tell us about youself?

That I don't limit myself to the Drag Queen box. I perform boys songs as a Queen. If I like a song and vibe for it I'll do it. I don't let what gender I'm presenting stand in my way as an artsist or as a performer.

8. Can you tell us about your first performance experience?

It was the biggest blur! It was a lot of awkward looking death drops and a really bad wig haha, but I mean you have to start somewhere.

9. How long into doing drag did you do your first show?

I did full drag 3 times before my first show. Twice for Halloween and one for my college acting class, but I've been playing with makeup since 17 and only recently have gotten better.

10. What makes you stand out from others?

My kindness, don't get me wrong I do look out for myself and by no means a pushover, but in this industry and shoot in this crazy times we're in everyone needs to show more kindness to everyone. I'm not out here looking to "cancel! ppl and "spill the T", but I'm the happiest when myself and those I care about are doing welll...together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alyssa Edwards 'Dancing Queen'

Alana Duvey Interview

Laganja Estranja Interview