Gemini Gore Interview



1. Do you feel like drag gives you a confidence boost?

Yes I do feel like drag gives me a confidence boost. To go from looking like a hot mess into a glamazon would make anyone feel good!

2. What are your long term goals and aspirations?

Well for me I'd love to take this to be a full time career. If someday I can do this full time and be successful then I'd be happy.

3. What's been the highlight of your career so far?

By far winning drag me to hell this October! It was my first competition and it still feels surreal that I'm the current queen of Halloween <3

4. If you were to lip sync for your life and got to choose the song, what song would it be?

Groove is the heart- deee-lite

5. Have you always loved performing before you started doing drag?

Always! I remember when I was maybe 5/6 doing a dance for my mom and dad in my underwear to my sharona by the knack. I've also done musical theatre in high school and just loved the stage ever since!

6. When your not doing drag what do you like doing?

Well typically you can find me playing video games or watching a trashy reality tv show.

7. What's the key to a great performance?

Give good mouth honey. Know the words and capture the essence of the song, take time to look at the words and understand what the singer is singing about.

8. What made you decide to start doing drag?

I think the big factor if me thinking it was something I could do was seeing a local show in Feburary. Once I seen that these people could do it I knew I could!

9. Is there any downsides of doing drag?

Hmm for me not really, I mean yeah there are things that are a pain but eveything just outways the "downsides".

10. What's the best part of doing drag for you?

Performing, plain and simple! I enjoy entertaining people and having people talk about how awesome of a time they had.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alyssa Edwards 'Dancing Queen'

Alana Duvey Interview

Laganja Estranja Interview